1. One faculty position (associate professor or above) is open in the Department of Landscape Architecture, National Chiayi University for teaching and research. The applicant should hold a Ph.D. degree on environmental planning and design or relevant field. The job will begin from 2011/2/1.
2. Documents required for application include:
(1) A curriculum vita.
(2) An autobiography.
(3) Copies of official transcripts and certificates of master and Ph.D. degree.
(4) Copies of academic and career certificates.
(5) Publication list and reprints or copies of representative papers published after 2006/1/31 (including master’s thesis and Ph.D. dissertation).
(6) Syllabuses of teaching courses and research proposal.
(7) At least two recommendation letters.
(8) A copy of university/ college associate professor (or above) teaching certificate (if available).
(9) Other supporting materials.
3. The deadline for receiving all submitted documents is at 5.00 p.m, 2010/10/01. The required materials should be sent to the Acting Chairperson Hsu, Department of Landscape Architecture, National Chiayi University, 300 Syuefu RD., Chiayi City 60004, Taiwan, R.O.C. The applying field should be notified on the envelope. The materials received will not be returned after the recruiting process. For any further details, please contact Acting Chairperson Hsu via Tel: +886-5-2717632, Fax: +886-5-2717634 or E-mail: Landscape@mail.ncyu.edu.tw.