1995, B.S. Department of Chemstry, Tamkang University, Taipei, Taiwan
1997, M.S. Department of Agricultural Chemistry, National Taiwan University,Taipei, Taiwan
2007, Ph.D. Institute of Molecular Biology, National Chung Hsing University, Taichung, Taiwan
1999.08~2001.07, Research assistant, Institute of Molecular Biology, National Chung Hsing University, Taichung, Taiwan
2007.02~2008.07, Post doctoral fellow, Institute of Biochemistry, National Chung Hsing University, Taichung, Taiwan
2008.09~2009.01, Post doctoral fellow, Institute of Biotechnology, National Cheng Kung University, Tainan, Taiwan
2009.02~present, Assistant Professor, Department and Institute of Bioagricultural Technology, National Chiayi University, Chiayi, Taiwan
1. Technological platforms: Gene over-expression in Escherichia coli and Pichia pastoris, biotechnology, enzymology, and protein engineering.
2. Protein X-Ray crystallography and protein structure biology.
3. Development of the bioconversion system for the manufacture of pharmaceutical drugs.
1. Lee, Yen-Chung*; Lin, Den-Tai; Chen, Hsiang-Ling; Lo, Huei-Fen; Hu, Hui-Yu; Ong, Ping-Lin; Lin, Long-Liu*. (2012) Design and characterization of glycine substitution mutations within the putative NAD+-binding site of Bacillus licheniformis aldehyde dehydrogenase. Protein engineering design and Slection. (In press) (SCI)
2. Hui-Fen Liao, Chao-Hung Kao, Wei-De Lin, Wen-Hwei Hsu, Y. C. Lee*. (2012). N-Acetyl-D-glucosamine 2-epimerase from Anabaena sp. CH1 contains a novel ATP binding site required for catalytic activity. Process Biochemistry. (In press) (SCI).
3. Y. C. Lee, Den_Tai Lin, Ping_Ling Ong,Hsiang_Ling Chen, Huei_Fen Lo, and Long_Liu Lin*. (2011). Contribution of Conserved Glu255 and Cys289 Residues to Catalytic Activity of Recombinant Aldehyde Dehydrogenase from Bacillus licheniformis. Biochemistry (Moscow) 76, No.11, 1233-1241 (SCI).
4. K H. Chin, Y. C. Lee, Z. L Tu1, C. H. Chen, Yi-Hsiung Tseng, Jinn-Moon Yang, Robert P. Ryan, Yvonne McCarthy, J. Maxwell Dow, Andrew H.-J. Wang and Shan-Ho Chou*. (2010). The cAMP Receptor-Like Protein CLP Is a Novel c-di-GMP Receptor Linking Cell–Cell Signaling to Virulence Gene Expression in Xanthomonas campestris. Journal of Molecular Biology 396, 646-62 (SCI).
5. Y. C. Lee, H. R. Chien, and W. H. Hsu*. (2007). Production of N-acetyl-D-neuraminic acid by recombinant whole cells expressing Anabaena sp. CH1 N-acetyl-D-glucosamine 2-epimerase and Escherichia coli N-acetyl-D-neuraminic acid lyase. Journal of Biotechnology 129, 453-460 (SCI).
6. Y. C. Lee, H. M. Wu, Y. N. Chang, W. C. Wang*, and W. H. Hsu*. (2007). The central cavity from the (Alpha/Alpha)6 barrel structure of Anabaena sp. CH1 N-acetyl-D-Glucosamine 2-epimerase contains two key histidines for reversible conversion. Journal of Molecular Biology 367, 895-908 (SCI).
1. Y. C. Lee, and W. H. Hsu. 2007. Method and application of N-acetyl-D-neuraminic acid production. R.O.C. patent, I 323175.