I. Improving teaching quality
1. continue to improve the teaching equipment and to acquire new library books.
2. To strengthen teacher-student interviews ； implement guidance counseling for students.
3. Present a thank-you letter to encourage good teachers on the teaching quality assessment.
4. Urge teachers to provide syllabus before class each semester and to make a public announcement on the website.
5. Implement the mentoring system, and through multiple channels, strengthen good communication among teachers 、 students and the center.
6. Adjust the administrative processes to enhance administrative efficiency and improve service quality.
II. Upgrading the quality and quantity of research
Besides teaching, encourage teachers to apply
for The National Science Council funding or other
special-topic research projects, to enhance the
research atmosphere. Currently, teachers conduct research alone；we will continue to encourage teachers to participate in academic conferences every semester and to publish papers, in order to improve both the quality and quantity of research.
III. To establish a university-industry partnership
1.To strengthen and expand cooperative relations in the local education and cultural undertakings related to units or Organizations；to provide students more training opportunities and to create a win-win situation for NCYU and education partners.
2.To strengthen the partnership between NCYU and the training school, and to actively promote mutual professional development.
3.To strengthen the partnership between our
university and the various cities (counties) within the counseling areas of the Education Department or below Senior High School level； it is important to actively support the promotion of professional development.
IV. Organizational Innovation
1.To develop and set the basic capability index
2.To implement the spirit of teacher education
instructors；to construct a double- mentor
3.To strengthen the foreign language ability of
students； to enhance students’ GEPT pass rate.
4.To integrate the teacher education and professional development of a consistent system； develop a“holistic” and “advanced” professional training of teachers in the system.
5.To develop the "multiple teaching license" system,
and to develop human resources and training in
cultural and educational undertakings.
6.To combine the school's various college
Characteristics； to develop the regional and
interdisciplinary study groups； to train therelated talent in education and human resources.