The University providing 4 categories of teachers education programs：secondary, elementary, and special education teacher, as well as kindergarten teacher.
According to the “ Teachers Education Law 2002”, the trainees who complete teacher education course work and obtain a bachelor degree, can participate in a six-month educational practicum in schools. After they finish the internship, they can participate in a licensing test. As soon as they pass the licensing test, they can obtain a teacher certificate.
The Educational Practicum Division is in charge of the following services：
- Internship application and the first licensing test.
- Internship agreements with schools.
- Arranging internship supervision.
- Delivering mentors certificates.
- Evaluation of interns.
- Consultation for interns.
- Arranging field trips and block teaching practice for seniors.
- Application for additional category of teacher certificates or content areas.