Nationwide Document Delivery Service
Interlibrary loan services include photocopy and borrowing of local/western books, periodicals, dissertation papers, patents, meeting dissertation papers, and report.
Applicable party：Teachers and employees of our school
1.Copy service ：
(1) Campus periodicals copy: application filing for copy of Lantan, Minsyong, and Linsen library collections of periodicals.
(2) Local documentary copy: application filing for documentary copy at libraries.
(3) Overseas documentary copy: Application filing for copy of documentaries not acquired locally.
1. Local documentary copy: Online application for interlibrary loan documentary copy at: Nationwide Documentary Delivery Service System Please refer to Online application of intelibrary borrwing and copying
2. Overseas documentary copy: application filing for overseas copy through Science & Technology Policy Research and Information Center, National Science Council or British Library Document Supply Center.
1. Local library: 3-10 days (processing of each library varies)
2. Overseas application: 2-4 weeks.
3. Applicant is notified to claim data via email.
1. Campus copy: $3/page. No postage and handling fee are charged.
2. Local library：Depending on Charge standards of libraries.
3. Overseas application：Periodical article (computed per full-text chapter) $450/1-30pages, $650/31-60, $850/over 60 pages. ProQuest Master/doctorate dissertation: $2,400/case (sotcover), other: depending on overseas charge standards (log in STICNET, Science & Technology Policy Research and Information Center, National Science Council for Full-text service descriptions
- Limitation for data copy:
In accordance with regulations on copyright, copied data shall not exceed 1/3 of whole book. For authorized master/doctorate dissertation copying, 1/3 may be copied. For dissertations without authorization, copying is not allowed. For copying of over 10pages, Ariel service is not provided.
2. Borrowing service ：
(1) Intercampus library borrowing:
Process book borrowing from other campuses through Library Collection Inquiry System Readers shall wait for book claim notice and claim books at respective campuses
(2),Interlibrary loan library card:
1. Library card of Changhua-Yunlin-Chiayi University and College Alliance (16 schools)：
Teachers and employees may go to circulation counter of Lantan, Minsyong, Linsen, and Sinmin library to borrow interlibrary loan library card. Library card borrowing period is 14 days. Books may be borrowed at Yunlin-Chiayi University and College Alliance (16 schools)
libraries upon presenting the library card. The library card should be rendered. 5 volumes of books are allowed each time for a period of 14 days. Fines for violations are paid by the card holder. The 16 schools of the Yunlin-Chiayi University and College Alliance are: National Changhua University of Education, National Chung Cheng University, National Chiayi University, Yunlin University of Science and Technology, Nan Hua University, Dayeh University, China Medical College, National Formosa University, National Taiwan College of Physical Education, Tatung Institute of Commerce and Technology, WuFeng Institute of Technology, Transworld Institute of Technology, Toko University, Chienkuo Technology University, Mingdao University, and ChoungChou Institute of Technology.
2. Teachers colleges and university alliance library card：
Processed by Minsyong campus library. Teachers and employees should process library card for intended libraries upon showing card. 5 book volumes may be borrowed for a period of 14 days. Fines for violations are paid by the reader.
3. Institute of technology alliance library card:
Teachers and employees of our school should proceed to circulation counter of Lantan, Minsyong, Linsen, and Minsin Campus libraries to borrow interlibrary loan library card. The card may be borrowed for a period of 14 days. Books from institute of technology libraries around the nation may be borrowed upon presenting the card. 5 book volumes may be borrowed for a period of 14 days. Fines for violations are paid by the card holder.
4. Other interschool library card:
Our school has signed loan agreement with National Taiwan University, National Cheng Kung University, and Leader University. Teachers and employees of our school may go to the circulation counter of Lantan, Minsyong, Linsen, and Sinmin campus libraries to borrow the interlibrary loan library card upon showing this card. The card may be borrowed for a period of 14 days. Present the card to borrow books from other libraries. 5 book volumes may be borrowed for a period of 14 days. Fines for violations are paid by the card holder.
1. Interlibrary loan is applied online at Nationwide Documentary Delivery Service System
2. Based on library charge standards and specified book return deadlines.
3. No overseas book borrowing service is available at the moment.
1. If applicant wishes to cancel application, call Reading Section when application is still in unprocessed status. Cancellation of application is not possible if application is in pending acceptance. In ether case, fees for application should be paid by applicant. Our library is not held liable.
2. For item not claimed within 1 month, interlibrary loan and library borrow/return service shall be terminated. It will be remarked in library borrow record. Go to Reading Section to cancel remark after interlibrary loan item is claimed.
Lantan Library：+886-5-2717238 Mr. Chang
Minsyong Library：+886-5-2263411#1630 Ms. Lee
Linsen Library：+886-5-2743111#3512 Ms. Lin
Sinmin Library：+886-5-2732972 Ms. Wang