1. The educational objectives include training students for knowing management information systems and professional technology.
2. Educate students to have required MIS abilities both in having the managerial background and practical ability in developing information systems.
3. Emphasize on training graduates to have good discipline and strict working attitude.
The course arrangements have two main tracks of information management and information technology. As well, the practical training on system development and system integration are viewed important in our department. By doing this, we hope to train MIS graduates with qualified ability.
For the graduate classes, there are four main subjects of required courses, optional courses for information management, information technology, and others. All courses focus on professional training and develop analyzing and problem-solving abilities.
1. Ability to apply knowledge on management information systems
2. With fundamental skill in information techniques
3. Strengthen ability on cooperation and problem solving
4. Enhance personal development and international perspective
1. With professional knowledge on management information
2. With occupational skill on information technology
3. With ability on independent thinking, learning and growth, and innovation
4. With ability on communication, leadership, and teamwork
5. With international perspective and language skills
Basic Ability Index
1. E-business management expertise
2. Iinformation management expertise
3. Knowledge management and decision analysis capability
4. Ability to apply information techniqdues and to innovate
5. Ability to problem discovering, analyzing, and solving
6. Ability to communicate and cooperate with term members
7. Increasing learning skills
8. International perspective and language skills