Linda Hsiu-Ying Yang(楊秀瑩)
M.M. at Kingston University
1. 1991.04-1993.03: Graduated from To-Ho Junior College of Music in Tokyo, Japan
2. 1993.01: Passed Japanese-Language Proficiency in Tokyo and awarded a certificate, the highest level of the exam.
3. 1994.09-1996.09: Studied 2 years BMus music degree at Goldsmiths College, University of London, having piano lessons with Mr. Neil Immelman, a piano professor at Royal College of Music, London
4. 1996.09-1997.09: Transfer to Middlesex University for the final year. Awarded BA in music degree with Upper Second grade.
5. 1997.09-1998.09: Awarded a Master Music degree. Awarded distinction for the final piano recital at Kingston University. Studied with the Virtuoso Pianist Mr. Alberto Portugheis and Mr. Dennis Lee in London.
6. 2006.01: Awarded a lecturer certificate by Ministry of Education.
7. 2006.04-2008. 01: Completed training course and awarded a teaching certificate as a lecturer of Harmony Road music course from USA.
8. 2007-present: Awarded as a Piano competition judge for Taiwan Music Competition; Seidof International music competition and Ping-tung Mayor cup competition.
1. 1998.10: Awarded scholarship for a piano seminar arranged by Mr. Alberto Portugheis and his association for Latin America Music. Attend a piano performance as a representative pupil of Mr. Alberto Portugheis.
2. 1999.04—2005.08 worked at the Taipei Representative Office in the UK as an administrative assistant and then a personal assistant for Ambassador.
3. 1999.06: Awarded the first prize cup for 1999 Overseas Chinese Karaoke Competition as duet in London.
4. 2000.09: As one of four judges for 2000 Overseas Chinese Karaoke Competition.
5. 2000.05- 2005.08:“Taiwanese Association Choir” teacher and conductor.
6. 2001: Arranged a choir performance and be a conductor at Culture and Education Centre at north London, with program based on Taiwanese folk songs.
7. 2001.06 & 2002.06: Successfully organized an UK Taiwanese music-student concert “Beloved Melody 2001 & 2002” for TRO in the UK, Cultural Division with program based on western classical music and Taiwanese folk music.
8. 2003.11: Organized a choir music concert “Global Harmony” with sponsor by Global Alliance for Democracy & Peace, performed at Trinity Church, London. As a conductor.
9. 2005.01: Organized a choir and classical music concert “Global Harmony 2005” at Trinity Church. Also a conductor.
10. 2005.07: As a piano lecturer at National Chiayi University, Music department
11. 2005.07: As a music lecturer at Ta-tung Institute of Technology.
12. 2006.04-present: Begin Harmony Road music course teaching.
13. 2007.07: As a piano lecturer at Yun-Ling Secondary school, music class.
14. 2008: Steinbach music grade examiner.
15. 2007.08: Arranged a pupil’s concert
16. 2008.08: Arranged a pupil’s concert