Be careful on rent
1. When visiting the houses for rent, there should be
accompany of family or friends.
2. Choose the community with pure and safe environment
3. Don’t rent the house alone, and it would be better to have
4. Check the fire safety equipment before rent the houses, and ask the house owner to change the keys and set bolt chains
5. Close the doors and windows before going outside, going to
bed or using the public bathroom.
6. Use the electrical supplies and gas appliances with caution
to avoid accidents.
7. Prepare sirens and flashlight for dangerous conditions.