- Y. L. Chen, C. Y. Lee, K. T. Cheng, W. H. Chang, R. N. Huang, H. G. Nam and Y. R. Chen* “Quantitative Peptidomics Study Reveals a Wound-Induced Peptide from PR-1 Regulates Immune Signaling in Tomato” Plant Cell, (2014) October 31. (SCI Category: Plant Science, IF:10.125, Category Ranking (excluding review journals):1/194)
- T. K.i Huang, C. L. Han, S. I. Lin, Y. J. Chen, Y. C. Tsai, Y. R. Chen, J. W. Chen, W. Y. Lin, P. M. Chen, T. Y. Liu, Y. S. Chen, C. M. Sun, and T. J. Chiou * "Identification of Downstream Components of PHO2 by Quantitative Membrane Proteomics in Arabidopsis Roots" Plant Cell (2013) accepted.(SCI Category: Plant Science, IF(5-year):10.125, Category Ranking (excluding review journals):1/194)
- J. H. Weng, M. R. Liang, C. H. Chen, S. K. Tong, T. C. Huang, S. P. Lee, Y. R. Chen, C. T. Chen, and B. Chung "Pregnenolone changes CLIP-170 conformation to promote microtubule polymerization, cell migration, and zebrafish development" Nature Chemical Biology (2013) accepted.
- J. Koubek, K. F. Lin, Y. R. Chen, R. P. Cheng, J. J. Huang “Strong anion exchange fast performance liquid chromatography as a versatile tool for preparation and purification of RNA produced by in vitro transcription” RNA (2013) accepted.
- H. Y. Lin, C. Y. Shih, H. C. Liu, J. Chang & Y. L. Chen, Y. R. Chen, H. T. Lin, Y. Y. Chang, C. H. Hsu and H. J. Lin “Identification and Characterization of an Extracellular Alkaline Phosphatase in the Marine Diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum” Mar Biotechnol. 15 (2013) 425. (SCI Category: Medicine, Research & Experimental, IF:1.545, Category Ranking:23/77)
- Y. C. Chang, Y. H. Yu, J. Y. Shew, W. J. Lee, J. J. Hwang, Y. H. Chen, Y. R. Chen, P. C. Wei, L. M. Chuang*, W. H. Lee* “Deficiency of NPGPX, an oxidative stress sensor, leads to obesity in mice and human” EMBO Mol. Med., 5 (2013) 1 (SCI Category: Medicine, Research & Experimental, IF:7.795, Category Ranking:9/121)
- B. Wiench, Y. R. Chen, M. Paulsen, R. Hamm, S. Schroder, N.S. Yang, and T. Efferth “Integration of different “-omics” technologies identifies inhibition of the IGF1R-Akt-mTOR signaling cascade involved in the cytotoxic effect of shikonin against leukemia cells” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine (2013) accepted. (IF: 4.774)
- W. H. Chang, C. Y. Lee, C. Y. Lin; M. C. Chen, W. S. Tzou and Y. R. Chen* “UniQua: A Universal Signal Processor for MS-Based Qualitative and Quantitative Proteomics Applications” Anal. Chem., 85 (2013) 890 (SCI Category: Chemistry, Analytical, IF:5.903, Category Ranking:1/71)
- M. Tsednee, Y. W. Mak, Y. R. Chen and K. C. Yeh “A sensitive LC-ESI-TOF-MS method reveals novel phytosiderophores and phytosiderophore–iron complexes in barley” New Philologist, (2012) Jun. 18 (SCI Category: Plant Science, IF:6.645, Category Ranking:6/190)
- L. T. Huang, C. C. Wu, L. F. Lai, M. M. Gromiha, C. S.Wang, Y. R. Chen "Data mining application in biomedical informatics for probing into protein stability upon double mutation" Applied Mathematics and Information Sciences, 7(2S) (2013) 567S.
- H. C. Tseng, H. W. Kao, M. R. Ho, Y. R. Chen, T. W. Lin, P. C. Lyu and W. C. Lin “Cytoskeleton Network and Cellular Migration Modulated by Nuclear-localized Receptor Tyrosine Kinase ROR1” Anticancer Res., 31, (2011) 4239.
- C.J. Chen, W.Y. Chen, M.C. Tseng, and Y. R. Chen* (2011) Tunnel Frit: A Nonmetallic In-Capillary Frit for Nanoflow Ultra High-Performance Liquid Chromatography–Mass SpectrometryApplications. Anal. Chem., DOI: 10.1021/ac202549y
- Chen, C.J., Tseng, M.J., Lin, H.J. and Chen, Y.R.* (2010) A Rapid Visualized Indicator for Surfactant Abundance (VISA) in MS-Based Membrane and General Proteomics Application. Anal. Chem., 82, 8283-8290.
- W. T. Lin, W. N. Hung, Y. H. Yian, Y. R. Chen Y. J. Chen, T. Y. Sung, W. L. Hsu, K. P. Wu "Multi-Q: a Fully Automated Tool for Multiplexed Protein Quantitation" J. Proteome Res., 5 (2006) 2328.
- Y. R. Chen, H. F. Juan, H. C. Huang. H. H. Huang, Y. J. Lee, M. Y. Liao, C. W. Tseng, L. L. Lin, J. Y. Chen, M. J. Wang, J. H. Chen, Y. J. Chen "Quantitative Proteomic and Genomic Profiling Reveals Metastasis-Related Protein Expression Patterns in Gastric Cancer Cells" J. Proteome Res., 5 (2006) 2727.
- Y. R. Chen, M. C. Tseng and G. R. Her "Design and performance of a low-flow capillary electrophoresis-electrospray-mass spectrometry interface using an emitter with dual beveled edge" Electrophoresis, 26 (2005) 1376.
- W. C. Kao, Y. R. Chen, E. C. Yi, H. Lee, Q. Tian, K. M. Wu, S. F. Tsai, S. S. F. Yu, Y. J. Chen, R. Aebersold and S. I. Chan "Quantitative Proteomic Analysis of Metabolic Regulation by Copper Ions in Methylococcus capsulatus (Bath)" J. Biol. Chem., 279 (2004) 51554.
- M. C. Tseng, Y. R. Chen and G. R. Her "A low-makeup beveled tip capillary electrophoresis /electrospray ionization mass spectrometry interface for micellar electrokinetic chromatography and nonvolatile buffer capillary electrophoresis." Anal. Chem., 76 (2004) 6306.
- M. C. Tseng, Y. R. Chen and G. R. Her, "A Beveled Tip Sheath Liquid Interface for Capillary Electrophoresis – Electrospray Ionization Mass Spectrometry"Electrophoresis, 25 (2004) 2084.
- Y. R. Chen and G. R. Her, "A Simple Method for Fabrication of Silver Coated Sheathless Electrospray Emitter" Rapid. Commum. Mass Spectrom., 17 (2003) 437.
- Y. R. Chen, M. C. Tseng, Y. Z. Chang and G. R. Her, " Low-Flow CE/Electrospray Ionization MS Interface for Capillary Zone Electrophoresis, Large-Volume Sample Stacking, and Micellar Electrokinetic Chromatography"Anal. Chem., 75 (2003) 503.
- S. T. Hsiao, M. C. Tseng, Y. R. Chen and G. R. Her, "Analysis of Polymer Additives by Matrix Assisted Laser Desorption Ionization / Time of Flight Mass Spectrometer Using Delay Extraction and Collision Induced Dissociation" J. Chin. Chem. Soc. 48 (2001) 1017.
- Y. Z. Chang, Y. R. Chen and G. R. Her, "Sheathless Capillary Electrophoresis/Electrospray Mass Spectrometry Using a Carbon-Coated Tapered Fused-Silica Capillary with Beveled Edge." Anal. Chem., 73 (2001) 5083.
- Y. R. Chen, D. D. Ju and G. R. Her, "System Peaks of Cyclodextrins in Capillary Electrophoresis" J. High Resol. Chromatogr. 23 (2000) 409.
- Y. R. Chen, K. C. Wen and G. R. Her, "Analysis of Coptisine, Berberine and Palmatine in Adulterated Chinese Medicine by Capillary –Electrospray Ion Trap Mass Spectrometry" J. Chromatogr. A, 866.
- C. Y. Tsai, Y. R. Chen and G. R. Her, "Analysis of triazine by reversed electroosmotic flow capillary electrophoresis-electrospray mass spectrometry" J. Chromatogr. A, 813 (1998) 379.
- Y.L. Chen, C.Y. Lee, K.T. Cheng, W.H. Chang, R.N. Huang, H.G. Nam and Y.R. Chen* “Quantitative Peptidomics Study Reveals a Wound-Induced Peptide from PR-1 Regulates Immune Signaling in Tomato” Plant Cell (2014) October 31.