||Global Master Program of Teaching Profession|
2017.01.01 / 2017.04.30
- The 2017 NCYU International Student Prospectus will be announced started from January 6th to April 30th. Please visit the website of Office of International Affairs (OIA) : https://www.ncyu.edu.tw/oia_eng/index.aspx
- The universitycan ONLY accpet applications completed via online system which is available from Feburary 1st to April 30th. Please complete the online application, and then upload all the relevant documents before the deadline.
- The applicants must read the guidelines throughly for the ( requirements of each department/graduate institute) and follow the instruction carfully to avoid the application cancellation or admission cancellation due to loss of qualification.
|Documents Required for Application
- One copy of the application form (The application form can ONLY be filled in and printed online. Please go to: https://admissions.ncyu.edu.tw/foreign/ )
- One copy of the applicant’s passport.
- One copy of the highest-level diploma issued by an overseas education institution (these documents must be translated into Chinese or English), authenticated by an R.O.C. overseas representative office.
- One copy of the highest-level complete transcript issued by an overseas education institution (these documents must be translated into Chinese or English), authenticated by an R.O.C. overseas representative office.
※ Applicants who are admitted must submit the originals of the diploma and transcript authenticated by the R.O.C. representative office when registering.
- Two letters of recommendation: Letters must be sealed by the recommender.
- One study plan written in Chinese or English (including an autobiographical statement).
- One copy of a financial statement: Scholarship award winners must include relevant documentation as a proof. Otherwise, a bank statement which shows a balance of at least NT$150,000(US$5,000) must be provided.
- Language proficiency: All international students are strongly encouraged to provide proof of English language ability. The following certificates are suggested:
*English: CEF B1 (ITP TOEFL 457, CBT TOEFL 137, iBT TOEFL 47, IELTS 4, TOEIC 550).
All test scores are considered valid for two years beyond the test date.
|Field of Study
- Degree: Master
- Field: Education
- College: Teachers, College
- Website: https://www.ncyu.edu.tw/gmptp/
- Language: All in English
||The program is to prepare the student 5 core abilities:
Students must complete a minimum of 30 credit hours in 2-4 academic years; which comprise 9 required credits (educational-research methods 3 credits, thesis 6 credits), 21 elective credits. The courses include educational research methodology, general pedagogy(GP), subject-based pedagogy(SBP) subjects.
- Profound teaching fundamental Theories,
- Using instructional technology ability,
- Educational research ability on teaching issues,
- The viewpoints of Multicultural Education and caring for students.
- The ability of leadership and communication in Teaching.
||The requirement of this program is 24 credit hours plus a thesis (6 credit hours) written in English. |
|Course Offerings by Semester
||Please refer to https://www.ncyu.edu.tw/gmptp/ |