||Global Master Program of Teaching Profession|
||Please make sure that you are eligible to apply as an international student. Prepare all of the required documents. Your application must be received before the deadline.|
|Documents Required for Application
- One copy of the application form (The application form can ONLY be filled in and printed online. Please click here)
- One copy of the applicant’s passport.
- One copy of the highest-level diploma issued by an overseas education institution (these documents must be translated into Chinese or English), authenticated by an R.O.C. overseas representative office.
- One copy of the highest-level complete transcript issued by an overseas education institution (these documents must be translated into Chinese or English), authenticated by an R.O.C. overseas representative office.
※ Applicants who are admitted must submit the originals of the diploma and transcript authenticated by the R.O.C. representative office when registering.
- Two letters of recommendation: Letters must be sealed by the recommender.
- One study plan written in Chinese or English (including an autobiographical statement).
- One copy of a financial statement: Scholarship award winners must include relevant documentation as a proof. Otherwise, a bank statement which shows a balance of at least NT$150,000(US$5,000) must be provided.
- Language proficiency: All international students are strongly encouraged to provide proof of English language ability. The following certificates are suggested:
*English: CEF B1 (ITP TOEFL 457, CBT TOEFL 137, iBT TOEFL 47, IELTS 4, TOEIC 550).
All test scores are considered valid for two years beyond the test date.
|Field of Study
- Degree: Master
- Field: Education
- College: Teachers College
- Website: https://www.ncyu.edu.tw/gmptp/
- Language: All in English
The program is to prepare the student 5 core abilities:
Students must complete a minimum of 30 credit hours in 2-4 academic years; which comprise 9 required credits (educational-research methods 3 credits, thesis 6 credits), 21 elective credits. The courses include educational research methodology, general pedagogy(GP), subject-based pedagogy(SBP) subjects.
- Profound teaching fundamental Theories,
- Using instructional technology ability,
- Educational research ability on teaching issues,
- The viewpoints of Multicultural Education and caring for students.
- The ability of leadership and communication in Teaching.
||The requirement of this program is 24 credit hours plus a thesis (6 credit hours) written in English. |
|Course Offerings by Semester
||Please refer to https://www.ncyu.edu.tw/gmptp/ |