To NCYU Website
* College of Management *
:::*Home*|*To NCYU Website*|*Sitemap*|*FAQ*|*Contact us*|*Bilingual*|*RSS*|*中文版*

* * News
* * Introduction
* * Academic Programs
* * Law & Rules
* * Visitors
* * Chinese version
* Welcome to College of Management NCYU

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
[2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8]
[9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15]
[16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22]
[23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29]
[30] [31]          

last update time 2021/05/04
:::* Home > FAQ

** FAQ

HIt: 8159 times print

Department:Graduate Institute of Recreation, Tourism and Hospitality Management
Title:FAQ for Institute of Recreation, Tourism, and Hospitality Management


Where is Institute of Recreation, Tourism, and Hospitality Management located? And how could I contact with it?


  The Institute of Recreation, Tourism, and Hospitality Management is located on Sinmin campus, the address is No.580, Sinmin Rd., Chiayi City 600, Taiwan (R.O.C.). Our office is at D01-405, you could contact us through the phone number +886-5-273-2922 or


Is there doctoral program set in Institute of Recreation, Tourism, and Hospitality Management?


  We have set doctoral program since 97 school year, and begun students recruiting from then on.


Is there EMBA of Tourism Management in this institute?


  There's not EMBA in our institute, but the "Tourism Management Group" has been set in EMBA of Management College since 99 shool year.


How could I get the related information of entrance examination for this institute?


  1. The entrance examination of our institute includes written examination and oral examination. You could read the latest School admission brochure to get the related Examination Infromation of our school.
  2. You coild click the following links to get the informations: School admission brochure, Online information for recruiting new students.
  3. If you have other question you could try the FAQ of Office of Academic Affairs.


How could I get the Course Registration Information?


  You could get the Course Registration Information from the "home page of our school" → "E-Services " → "Administration affair management system". After you sign in, you could execute course registration and inquiring at the section of "網路選課作業".


How could I make the Credits Transfer?


  You could make a phone call or links to Office of Academic Affairs to get the related information.


Copyright © 2014 National Chiayi University

TEL : 886-5-2732803       FAX : 886-5-2732805        E-mail :

College of Management,National Chiayi University     Address:No.580, Sinmin Rd, Chiayi City 60054,Taiwan (R.O.C.)