2.If have the opinion for department or school, how to submit.

1. Your opinion could submit by class, write in class meeting record then submit to school, you will get the school response.

2.You can also E-mail the opinion to department office (ans@mail.ncyu.edu.tw).


Read Read:9 Update time Update time:2010-06-01 09:50 Issued unit Issued unit:動物科學系暨研究所